|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about how technology can drive customer business outcomes? Do you want to be part of Microsoft’s move to meet industry-specific customer needs? Come join a growing dynamic marketing organization and work at the center of Microsoft’s efforts to empower customers’ technology and business transformation with industry solutions.
We are on a mission to drive market share, consumption, and double-digit revenue growth across Microsoft Cloud solutions with the Microsoft Industry Clouds. The Industry Clouds are a new product area for the company, bringing together technology IP from across the Microsoft Cloud. The Business Application & Global Industry Marketing Team is looking for an experienced technical product marketer to lead development of technical content, demos and the trial experience for the Industry Clouds. The role requires strong cross-group collaboration skills as well a technical perspective on how capabilities come together from across different existing product groups. In this role you will also lead the technical messaging for the Common Data Model (CDM) as the foundation of the Industry Clouds, working across product marketing to develop a clear story for our customers around the value of CDM (Common Data Model) and the associated industry data models.
If you thrive on being part of a dynamic and strategic business and want to be a part of our customers and Microsoft’s success in Industry, we want to hear from you.
- Be the lead technical evangelist of our Common Data Model capabilities, building out differentiated technical content and demonstration scenarios that enable thought leadership
- Drive strategy around Common Data Model as the foundation for the Industry Clouds.
- Lead development of cross-Microsoft product demos that bring the capabilities of the Industry Clouds to life for our customers.
- Develop and drive the strategy for the Industry Cloud trial experience.
- Deliver our value proposition and product demonstrations at internal and external conferences and strategic briefings
- Act as point of contact for Common Data Model with other Microsoft product marketing teams to align on key differentiated cross-product capabilities
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 3-5 years of technical pre-sales, product implementation, product marketing or evangelism experience with data or AI, including experience in cloud / SaaS environments
- Proven functional and technical product knowledge of Microsoft data services and competitive offerings. Experience with Business Applications a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on technical product marketing activities and deliverables, while managing multiple projects effectively and driving them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and make things happen in a matrixed environment
- Ability to collaborate within and across groups at Microsoft including engineering, product marketing, and partner / field teams to build alignment and execute complex projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.