|Job Type:||Full Time|
This is a unique time to be working for Microsoft and mainly in its Marketing division. Modern marketing is at the forefront of Microsoft’s customer obsession. Join Microsoft US Central Marketing Organization (USCMO).
USCMO, part of US Marketing Subsidiary, is rallying marketing transformation through data driven decisions for best audience nurture with personalized marketing campaigns, web properties, customer stories, events etc., In this role, you will be responsible for managing marketing operations for the above campaigns at scale.
- The core responsibility of this role is to manage all operations, and compliance, privacy, and accessibility requirements. This will involve working with worldwide teams, vendors and suppliers to ensure we deliver all backend logistics like creating digital properties, registration pages, target lists, customer stories and more on-time and within budget.
- In addition, you will work with global teams, agencies, marketers, and leadership teams to build required needs (requirements), processes, schedules and set their expectations for all US marketing operations.
- Manage suppliers and govern global teams to build required digital assets.
- Build required operational processes and govern for SLAs and compliance.
- Ensure all assets meet 100% Microsoft compliance, privacy, and accessibility requirements.
- Procure/build and test new marketing technologies as needed to optimize operational processes.
- Roll out/educate new processes, compliance activities or technologies to the team in the community, team and 1-1 meetings.
- KPIs – 96%+ SLA compliance, 15%+ Year over year budget reduction and 100% in all compliance processes
- 10+ years of project management experience working with ambiguous data.
- 7+ years of managing business, sales, marketing, or technology operations.
- Excellent in building project plans, schedules, action items and driving projects to closure.
- Good in understanding of Microsoft Project and Office tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiating skills.
- Understanding of the marketing communications discipline including creative, digital platforms, and events.
- Experience in managing sales or marketing operations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.