|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is empowering every person and every organization on the planet to do more and achieve more.
Guided by our leadership principles and our company values, the Talent, Learning & Insights (TLI) Team aims to create an environment where every employee can do their best work. We thrive in an environment where inclusion and openness are valued. We believe that innovation only truly happens when we explore diverse perspectives and have the freedom to take risks and learn from failure. We only truly succeed when we bring ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to the solutions we create for our learners. We are compelled to make new breakthroughs in learning design that not only helps our employees but positively disrupts and democratizes education for the world. We work with integrity and obsess about helping our learners achieve their goals and realize their purpose at Microsoft. Together, we are on a path to empower the world through learning.
As part of enabling this transformation, we have an opportunity to help drive our learning strategy and culture at Microsoft. To that end, the TLI Global Learning & Development Team is seeking a professional who is motivated and passionate about developing internal facilitation capability to deliver our core leadership, people management and culture-focused programs at the company.
In this role, you will have opportunities to identify the most critical skills needed for our internal facilitator community and design the content architecture to support it. In addition, you will lead the design, development, and implementation of an internal facilitation skills program aligned to broad-based leadership development, manager capability and culture-focused learning experiences.
If you enjoy working across boundaries, are energized by partnering with a large set of stakeholders and understand thoughtful outreach, love solving complex problems, and are motivated by purposeful content design to support our facilitator community, this role is for you.
- Build and implement a process to identify, select, prepare, schedule, and evaluate full-time employees (FTEs) as facilitators for the Talent, Learning and Insights solution portfolio.
- Produce creative, modular solutions to support full time employees to increase their facilitation capability aligned to core leadership, people management and culture programs.
- Implement an external facilitator excellence process which focuses on facilitation mastery for specific learning content/solutions along with developing a vibrant facilitator community, best practice sharing, and ongoing excellence.
- Continually measure the ROI of the internal facilitation content and programs, identifying trends and insights to make updates/improvement on an ongoing basis.
- Keep up to date with all best practices and trends in facilitation excellence in the industry to continually assess where we can make improvements.
- Identify risks and opportunities in the current book of work and collaborate with stakeholders to identify creative solutions.
- Experience in facilitation or speaker management.
- Excellence in end-to-end process and project management.
- Ability to present work with clarity.
- Budget management skills to ensure tight alignment with protocols and reporting.
- Facilitation skills.
- Vendor management skills.
- Ability to manage and align across multiple stakeholders.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to move forward with ambiguous information.
- Knowledge and practice in instructional design, adult learning theory and behavioral sciences.
- 7+ years professional experience in learning and development.