|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced software product manager? Are you passionate about building products that solve complex problems?
Our team designs and delivers successful products and services like Azure Service Health, Azure Advisor and intelligent self-help and diagnostic experiences in the Azure Portal. We enable Azure customers to avoid and resolve problems as quickly as possible. Together, our product suite enables all Azure services to deliver world-class support to our customers.
As a Program Manager, you will bring your passion and experience to build software products that people love. You will live at the intersection of technology, user experiences, customers, and business impact. You will lead, innovate and direct product features based on customer experience and data. Our challenges are novel and interesting, and success requires collaboration with teams across Azure.
You will join our Solutions Experience team. We are responsible for delivering intelligent experiences that help customers and support engineers quickly troubleshoot and solve issues, by offering the most relevant solutions. You will lead our efforts to build AI-powered support experiences, working with our engineering and data science teams.
- Create detailed feature specifications including visual designs (wireframes), technical designs, and expected behavior designs
- Collaborate closely with engineering to define and deliver product features
- Interview customers (internal and external) to validate problems and solution approaches
- Prioritize work against competing priorities from stakeholders
- Engage with partner teams across Microsoft to drive alignment on dependencies
- Measure the success of the product/feature through relevant metrics and KPIs
- Clearly communicate project status to stakeholders
- 5+ years of software product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with building services on Azure or other cloud services
- Proven ability to lead through ambiguity while partnering across organizations
- Demonstrated ability to come up-to-speed quickly on a new technical domain
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leading without authority skills
- Technical depth and broad, high-level understanding of software design
- Proven experience shipping software products or services
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.