|Job Type:||Full Time|
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving innovations that impact how the world lives, works and plays, then we invite you to learn more about MicrosoftBusinessOperations - and the value we deliver across Microsoft and to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity,focuses on talent development and recognizesand rewards great work.
We make doing business with Microsoft easyand we have fun while doing it!
As an Operations Process Architect, your job is to own the health, improvement, measurement, compliance, and automation ofcompliance (anti-corruption, fraud, piracy, etc.)and tools used by our stakeholders,customersand partners on a daily basis. You have deep passion for excellence in data, business process design and high-quality execution. You love the challenge of solving big, bold problems. You have helicopter thinking (big picture) but have an ability to go to ground level details. You are a meticulous process designer, knowing how to instrument processes and ensure quality in design, long before getting to launch.
You will own relationships with various Business, Operations and Engineering groups to understand existing processes and systems while driving improvements to the same. You will lead and support definition of future/optimized process model requirements and measurable high-quality design with stakeholders across many functional areas and alongside your peer group of process professionals. You will be accountable for the effectiveness of your processes and have deep understanding of the performance of your area in market, including the performance of your process area within the competitive landscape.
- Accountable for high quality Process Optimization and Instrumentation – Process Management of all facetsofconcept through design to release and execution.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and analyzes them for efficiency (waste, complexity, cost), effectiveness (achieves desired outcome), andquality
- Clearly and effectively communicates findings and makes recommendations forimprovement
- Identifies root causes of problems and demonstrates the ability to provide recommendations for practicalsolutions
- A minimum of amaster’s degree in Operations, Business, Supply Chain, Finance, IT or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience.
- Experience in Operations, Sales, Business, Program Management, Product Managementor Project Management
- Capacity for leading change, dealing withambiguityand providing creative solutions.
- Abilityto work effectivelyacross cross-functional, globalteamsto drive for results and solve problems.
- Background in compliance related industry or function (operations, finance, security)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify and implement industry best practices to improve existing processes; demonstrable achievement within a results-driven,ambiguousand dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience in buildinganalyticalsolutions using Machine Learning (ML) andArtificialIntelligence(AI)to determineriskwith connectedprocesses
- Experience translating expressed business needs into actionable requirement artifacts and specificationdocumentation
- Demonstrated excellence in thought leadership and executionmanagement
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines.
- Detail oriented with experience in identifying an issue, investigating, developing a solution, implementingchangeand monitoring the results.
- Unwavering advocacy for customers; demonstrated ability to apply a customer focused mindset in driving businessobjectives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.