|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most impactful and emerging areas in Microsoft, and passionate in advancing Microsoft’s Cloud Solutions strategy? Are you interested in a technology start-up like environment, working with highly energetic team, and passionate about working on latest technologies on a platform where pro and citizen developers alike can collaborate on app development at scale to solve critical business problems? Do you want to be part of the journey to define the pro development strategy for the Power Platform? If so, then look no further than the Pro-dev and Publisher experience Team!
We are looking for a strong Principal Program Manager who has deep understanding of Microsoft technology stack, cloud solutions and developer tools to create vision, strategy, messaging and supporting tooling and solutions to address how professional developers can add even more value to the Power Platform. You will be responsible for delivering a no-cliffs experience for our developer audience and help smooth out the intersection between pro and low code. We are proud of our diverse culture, and our team rally around optimizing the development experience without intimidating our citizen developer audience on the platform. If you have an eye for building impactful apps & solutions in agile environment, this is a great opportunity for you to have an impact on Microsoft’s mission to enable our customers achieve digital transformation at scale. In return, you can count on being given room and support to grow personally and professionally.
- Define strategy, roadmap and adoption pathways for Pro developers and ISVs building on the Power Platform through written formats including whitepapers and verbally
- Optimize the platform for a seamless pro-dev no-cliffs onboarding.
- Deliver tooling and monitoring for starting from VS and publish building blocks to Power platform for consumption by our citizen developer audience.
- Collaborate – Partner with stakeholders across the citizen application platform & DevDiv to manage dependencies, jointly deliver capabilities, and continuously improve our pro dev experience
- Engage with customers & partners to present our vision and roadmap and collect feedback for input in the development process.
- Light up a thriving developer community by open sourcing existing tooling. Strong evangelist presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences
- Foster a healthy, dynamic, all-inclusive team culture and attract best-in-class talent to build a high-performing organization.
- Drive thought leadership with analysts and press through publications, briefings, and inquires.
- 7+ years of experience in Program or Product Management or analytics and proven track record in managing projects end to end across multiple stakeholders.
- 5+ years Deep experience with Azure services
- 10+ years’ experience with Development tools
- Strong affinity for data-driven design and decision making.
- Drive – Passion to turn vision into detailed plans and execute against complex plans. Proven track record in shipping successful products
- Communications & planning – Clearly communicate roadmap, backlog, and team updates across the organization. Thought leadership, along with crafting and communicating vision and strategy
- Culture – Contribute to a team culture that embraces diversity and inclusion and makes your team a brilliant place to work
- Leadership – Be a role model for technical excellence and customer empathy. Model, Coach and Care other members
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.