|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a product group/engineering role where you get to work directly with customers & partners to drive usage and return on investment of commercial Microsoft 365 (Windows/Enterprise Mobility Security)? Do you have a strong passion for customer and partner advocacy to drive the right product strategy decisions?
If so, then we are looking for you!
The Commercial Management Experiences (CMX) team is on a mission to enable organizations to deliver the Modern Workplace that is loved by users and trusted by IT. To accomplish this mission, the Microsoft Managed Desktop (MMD) Customer Acceleration Team engages with our global field team & system implementor partners to sell-it right and close deals, onboard customers to our services, deliver top-notch customer and partner experience, and drive a data-driven customer/engineering feedback loop. We are looking for a customer-obsessed individual to work directly in this space able to span across these different audiences. Come join a team focused on Enterprise enablement leveraging technology to drive forward accelerated workplace transformation with our customers.
This customer-obsessed individual will have three areas of responsibility:
- Engage, Evangelize, & Educate: possess technical knowledge to span across multiple audiences to understand customer business & technical requirements and provide consultative guidance on product capabilities across the M365 stack to achieve desired outcomes.
- Product & Service Insights: Working with the rest of the CMX, Windows, MMD and Office engineering teams, use your knowledge and expertise with enterprise customers to help guide the future direction of our products and services.
- Ecosystem Enablement: Use your subject matter expertise & experience with enterprise customers to train and enable our scalable deployment ecosystem.
Here’s some of what we are looking for in a candidate:
- Passion for enabling great customer & partner experiences
- Ability to forge strong relationships with customers and partners (Business Decision Makers, CSOs and IT Leaders), speaking on behalf of Engineering, helping them understand our value proposition and our services; direct experience working with customers and/or partners highly desired
- Demonstrated product knowledge within the M365 stack (Intune, System Center Configuration Manager, Identity, Windows, Office 365 Pro Plus, AutoPilot and related technologies)
- 5+ years of experience in cross-group, cross-functional engineering roles
- Ability to both demonstrate flexibility and build out scalable programs as we evolve from a startup to a mature service
- Solid experience in advocating on behalf of the customer to make our products even stronger with proven track record driving the prioritization of a backlog based on actual customer evidence
- Collaborative attitude coupled with ability to work toward customer/partner & business goals
- An ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and see it through to the end
- Great communication skills; adapting your style and level of information based on the audience
- Outstanding customer satisfaction track record
- Location near a major airport and a willingness to travel to and work on-site at customer locations (as the position does require approximately 25% travel)
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.