|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. The Content & Learning (C&L) Partnerships team plays a critical role in this mission by providing free, first-partytechnical documentation and interactive training to individuals around the world.
We are looking for a growth PM that will partner across the Content & Learning teams, marketing & operations (M&O) teams, Worldwide Learning and other relevant Microsoft organizations to create, test, measure, and refine a variety of tactics with intent to significantly grow the number of monthly active users (MAU) on our online properties.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, PM, marketing and other Microsoftteams
- Design & execute projects against Content & Learning’s growth strategy
- Work with C&L Partnerships team to define and own growth objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Devise creative,measurable ideas to drive growth to C&L technicalsites
- Drive implementation of highly effective growth tactics across partner organizations
- Create and promote precision measurement of efficacy of existing growth tactics
- Exchange ideas, data and feedback across the organization to promote the value of cross-organizational partnership
- 3+ years of experience in online programming
- 3+ years of program or product management experience
- Passion for learning and inspiring others to continually learn
- Experience building programs with a proven ability to measure systems and processes across a timeline
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and cross-group collaborative skills
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking and process measurement skills
- Self-driven and able to work with minimal direction
- Experience with a data-driven mindset and ability to experiment, learn, and improve
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.