|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Partner, Analytics, and essential eXperiences (PAX) team is part of the Windows + Devices (W+D) engineering organization. The team is focused on ensuring that Windows users at home, work, and school find it easy to discover and engage with the experiences they need most and that Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) are excited to build Windows experiences because they can innovate, differentiate, and exceed their business goals on Windows.
PAX is responsible for managing an established portfolio of core Windows inbox apps that reach millions of users every day. We also enable the most impactful third-party experiences on Windows by partnering closely with strategic ISVs. We foster long-term, trust-based relationships with C-level executives, product leaders, and engineering directors. We reach thousands of developers at scale through events, open source projects, and keynote showcases. Our team is built on a strong sense of responsibility for the business, a passion for learning through growth mindset, and a team culture of diversity and inclusivity.
In this role, you will manage and evolve our internal planning mechanisms, as well as develop and execute the PAX go-to-market (GTM) strategy for external partners. This role is inherently cross-functional and requires a strong ability to collaborate with others - you will work closely with teams across the company, including marketing, engineering, channels, and business development, as well as external partners. We are looking for a critical thinker who is also technically adept and thrives on solving challenges in partnership with internal teams and external partners. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that is higher than many programs.
- Lead and evolve the team’s portfolio planning process, including implementing mechanisms to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Research market conditions, customer preferences, and competitive landscape to determine strategic steps towards developing the right portfolio.
- Own the PAX GTM strategy and execution for our partner’s success, including driving alignment and integration of PAX GTM offerings with existing marketing engines.
- Identify and create partner success stories and related partner and customer facing content.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to deliver a unified communications strategy for PAX partner success, including messaging framework, internal and external comms plans.
- Define and report regularly on key business metrics (including GTM metrics), driving towards business targets.
- Create and deliver executive level presentations to internal teams, and external partners, to solicit input and help drive alignment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or related discipline.
- 7+ years of program management, product management, and/or marketing experience (including with developing and implementing marketing motions).
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a broader perspective and identify and evaluate opportunities through cross-group collaboration, incorporating diverse perspectives to thoroughly address complex business issues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.