|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for hardware, silicon, and data center innovation? Do you want to apply that passion to strike creative partnerships with ecosystem partners and evaluate acquisitions and IP deals, to accelerate and differentiate Microsoft’s Azure cloud computing business? If so, Microsoft Business Development team is the place for you. This is a senior individual contributor role that will focus on formulating, defining, and completing differentiated deals with partners for our silicon, hardware, and data center roadmap.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the silicon and hardware ecosystem, both incumbent players and emerging, disruptive players
- Drive creative, well-structured deals (partnerships, asset purchases, etc.) to accelerate Microsoft’s innovation for our silicon and hardware roadmap
- Partner with engineering, legal, finance and other teams for a collaborative approach to deal framing and execution
- The role provides executive visibility and thus requires commensurate communication skills
- 7 + years of relevant experience
- A strong understanding of, and experience related to, silicon industry, semiconductors, cloud hardware components (servers, CPUs, GPUs), networking, etc.
- Business development and/or deal structuring experience, preferably with a technology focus
- Desire to work on both v1 products and established products, and demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-moving fluid environment
- Great communication and collaboration skills, internally and with major external partners
- Strong technical skills and solid understanding of Microsoft’s cloud offerings
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline (business, engineering, finance, etc.)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.