|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join us as we takeMicrosoftTeams, our fast-growing collaborationproductto the next level.
We are looking foramotivated product leader todrive performanceoptimizationsacross the organization.
This position is responsible for drivingcoreservicesand clientoptimizationsthat power Teams.Youwillengage withcustomerandconduct data analysisto identify and deliver clearprioritiesand work to secure commitments to deliver, making tradeoffs to maximize impact acrossa number ofobjectives. The incumbent will define core metrics and map out a strategy to improve product performance against those metrics. The role is a mixoftechnical depth, dataanalysis, product thinking, operational excellence, and cross team collaboration. It’s a high value role that is both creative and technical with the opportunity to redefine how people work and collaborate.
What is working onMicrosoftTeams like? We’re in a fast-moving environment that lets us explore, iterate and deliver value to customers. Our culture is open, respectful and empowering. There are ample opportunities to present ideas and work directly with executives and customers to collect feedback. Our colleagues are among the best in the industry and have worked on some of the most successful products in the world. We share an immense passion for the customer and user experiences that surprise and delight the people that use them. We’re also a team that likes to have fun, and we build that attitude into our product.
- Writequeriesandanalyze datato identify opportunitiesforimprovements.
- Engage with customers, respond to feedbackandpublish performance related blogs and documentation.
- Define goals,create dashboards,monitor metrics,and partner collaboratively with the groups throughoutMicrosoftTeamstosynthesize product plans to deliver maximum impact.
- Define gates and processes toblockperformanceregressions.
- Regularly presentoptimizationplans/progress,investigationresults, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team.
- Manage dependencies across teams to ensure thatimprovementsland on time acrossdesktop,mobileandweb.
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure.
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms.
- 5-7years of program management experience delivering end-user facing products and services.
- Abilityto wear many hats and learn quickly, and the collaborative leadership skillsto leada change in direction when needed.
- Innate curiosity and ability to thrive inambiguousandrapidly-changingenvironment. Self-starters and innovators with a positive, collaborative can-do attitude and bias for action are very welcome.
- Strongtechnical depth, leadership, dependency management and cross-group collaboration skills with a proven track record of managing complex projects with many partners.
- Demonstrated experience across the entire product lifecycle – from competitive research, ideation, user centered design, specification, architecture and the know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas.
- Great problem-solving skills andabilityto think strategically.
- Bachelor’s degree inComputer Scienceor related field.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.