|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft 365 is a key part of the company’s cloud strategy and the overall mission of empowering people and organizations to achieve more. As part of the customer journey to the cloud there are times when they need to reach out to seek help from Microsoft and that is when the Amplify team steps in to make sure the customer support experience is best in class. The Amplify team is responsible for the entire admin and support ecosystem starting from the Microsoft admin portal (https://admin.microsoft.com), support entry point experience, AI driven self-help, support agent tooling (RAVE), diagnostics and making sure the support data is readily available to all of engineering to continuously drive product improvements. Our team is full pf people who have truly embraced a growth mindset, is not afraid to make mistakes, believes in doing and are obsessed about providing our customers the best support experience possible.
This position offers the opportunity to lead a team of Program Managers responsible for building features and strategies that drive discontinuous change in our customer satisfaction. Key areas of ownership include building and scaling out an extensible support platform that empowers engineers to efficiently resolve customer issues, driving innovative features to measurably impact customer satisfaction across the most complex segments of customers. This is a huge area with lots of room for creativity, exploration, and hacking. Our PM teams have expansive charters and broad influence. If you are looking to make a big impact, grow a ton, and have fun doing it, you are the right person for the job. As part of the team, you will be expected to collaborate and drive efforts across multiple engineering managers and organizations; success will be through developing breakthrough ideas from start to finish with measurable and positive impact. In addition, you will need to have both excellent management & people skills paired with technical depth & passion.
Managing and growing a team of PMs while leading by example with a great growth mindset.
- Define vision, strategy, and product roadmaps for M365 support systems
- Lead and develop a team of Program Managers building scalable, high-available systems & tools
- Influence and manage critical dependencies with principal, partner, and VP-level counterparts on key partner teams
- Create a positive, inclusive, and collaborative team culture where your team can do its best work
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
- Ensure we do all of the above in an entirely secure and compliant manner.
- 10+ years of Program Management, Engineering experience building high-scale services with 2+ year people management
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Proven track record of delivering complex, high-scale systems or platforms that meet evolving business requirements; passion for cloud-based technologies
- Self-driven, innate curiosity and ability to self-start in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent cross-discipline leadership, collaboration and influencing skills. Lead, drive change and influence without authority across groups while focusing on data and metrics
- Ability to think creatively and critically about product features and user scenarios
- Ability to concisely frame problems and design simple solutions
- Strong understanding of security, privacy and compliance concepts and implementing them at the infrastructure level
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.