|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a rapidly growing business at Microsoft and is considered one of the leaders in Software as a Service in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft such as Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics and end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Are you looking to build Software as a Service (SaaS) applications to enable our business customers to undertake their journeys of digital transformation with the Dynamics 365 Service Cloud? Our team delivers business applications for Customer Service and Field Service industries. We are building the next generation of our applications running on Azure that pull together Dynamics 365, Office 365, Teams and many Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across all devices and form factors.
Our team innovates quickly and work closely with our partners and customers in a very agile, high energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with diverse engineering teams, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large-scale 24x7 business SaaS applications excites you, please come and talk to us!
We have an opportunity for you to make a broad positive impact, whether you like building appealing user experiences, enjoy solving complex algorithmic problems or have a real passion for enabling elaborate business processes. Come and learn together with us, how to develop, deploy and maintain cloud-based business applications, used by thousands of customers around the world.
We want you for your passion for technology, your curiosity and willingness to learn, your ability to communicate well in a team environment, your desire to make our team better with your contributions and your ability to deliver.
- Design, develop, test & support providing technical leadership & significant contribution to features, experiences & solutions for end-to-end business scenarios over the full stack using cutting-edge modern development technologies
- Collaborate across diverse engineering teams to solve challenging problems for large-scale business SaaS applications
- Accountability for the quality, usability & performance of features
- Debug and handle customer reported issues
- 3+ years of professional backend software development (C#/C++/Java) experience.
- Coding, debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Prior experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in object-oriented languages.
- Background with online services and cloud computing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Database development experience.
- Prior experience in combinatorial algorithms and/or Linear Programming is a plus.
- Great communication skills to collaborate cross-group and work effectively within the team.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.