|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, New York, New York, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) is the key engine in Microsoft to drive market making deals that accelerate production level consumption for customers. We partner across the enterprise teams to help customers achieve their digital strategy and help them elaborate a program of change leveraging Microsoft technologies to create and sustain business outcomes.
The MCS Worldwide Consumption team is seeking an experienced Americas Regional Consumption Leader to partner with our Canada, LATAM, US, and Federal Area businesses to drive a consistent and sustainable approach to customer business success across the three clouds. The Americas Consumption Leader is a transformational role that works with Area MCS Leaders across Sales, Delivery and the Enterprise Organiztion al Unit (EOU) to ensure an appropriate consumption strategy and plan is executed for MCS accounts, sharing insights, and delivering long term consumption success and predictable revenue growth. This role will also represent field insights with the WW MCS team to shape new processes, solutions, and best practices. The successful candidate will have exemplary skills to inspire, coach and lead others to deliver on creating success for our customers and business results.
- Coach and support MCS Americas Area Leaders on critical consumption success aspects and Consulting Operating Model programs, including customer orchestration, consumption pipeline management, delivery tracking and consumption risk management.
- Partner with Accoun Team Unit (ATU), Specialist Team Unit (STU) and CSU Time Zone leaders to establish clear and accountable orchestration, leveraging MCS as a strategic consumption accelerator for customers..
- Establish and guide the Americas MCS consumption rhythms needed to coach and guide on consumption scorecard and KPI attainment, insights and remediations across MCS sales, delivery and operations.
- Foster a strong Regional Area Consumption Leads and Domain/Functional Champs community to provide scale, drive landing, share learnings, and develop acumen for transforming MCS as a consumption accelerator
- Harvest and share deep insights on regional consumption business performance, success and learnings
- At least 10 years overall experience to include proven success in driving cloud consumption
- Strong ability to create clarity in a complex organizational environment, generate energy through a bias towards action, and deliver results from a performance and scorecard standpoint.
- Exemplify a strong orchestration capability, deal effectively with complexity and ambiguity, and achieve business results through others.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Consulting Services business and cloud consumption
- Demonstrated ability to work with senior leaders, influence and coach field leadership teams, preferably in Multi sub areas or Global teams.
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep and actionable business insights through data and field/customer connections
- BA/BS Degree or master’s degree (or equivalent)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.