|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of the Microsoft cloud solutions and services. To help drive this effort, Microsoft has invested in the creation of the Customer Success team that plays a critical role in helping Microsoft customers achieve this digital transformation through successful adoption of Microsoft Cloud solutions.
The Customer Success team is looking for a Community Lead forthe global Azure Data & Insights and Azure Apps & Infrastructure Customer Success Architect (CSA) communities and drive strategic business initiatives. We are a fast moving and diverse organization focused on driving consumption and customer success across our three clouds (Azure, Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365). The right individual for this role embodies a One Microsoft culture, growth mindset and is passionate about employee experiences that foster a culture where everyone can bring their whole self to work. It requires passion for community engagement, and expertise in defining and delivering programmatic solutions, creating clarity, and partnering with a diverse set of stakeholders to realize business outcomes.
This person will join the Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) Customer Success team, and will be responsible for building healthy, sustainable communities that accelerate growth and learning to deliver Customer Success while creating a culture that connects and celebrates our people. You will build and manage high-impact programs aligned to strategic business priorities. If you would enjoy working with Microsoft’s field teams and our customers, creating a long-term vision to help drive execution strategy, and collaborating across teams to deliver innovative, results-oriented programs that help accelerate consumption, this role might be ideal for you!
- Develop and lead high-performing communities that harness the collective knowledge and technical expertise of our worldwide communitiesto innovate and solve customer issues faster; increase awareness and adoption of programs, tools, and initiatives; drivepositive business impact, support retention of talent; celebrate success; and showcase excellence.
- Build identity within communities, fostering an environment of trust, that connects community members and provides a forum for learning, real-time education, crowdsourcing and celebrating success.
- Create clarity and deliver guidance to field communities on strategic and business priorities through consistent, streamlined communications aligned to standard CE&S communication rhythms and virtual & in-person events.
- Build and run Field Advisory Boardsto capture feedback and serve as the “Voice of the Field” by clearly articulating opportunities and potential challenges to internal stakeholders to improve the customer and community experience.
- Drive specific outcomes of community-driven programs and monitor community health, building and driving consensus on metrics and regularly tracking progress.
- Foster a community of champions.
- Partner closely across multiple teams to help connect the moving parts in a very dynamic and fluid environment.
- Develop, build, run, and improve high-impact programs that drive measurable business outcomes.
- Ensure clear, consistent communication of program deliverables, timelines, and results to all program stakeholders.
- Deep passion for driving business outcomes by enabling others, building community, and delivering clarity.
- 2+ years of experience in community development and/or program management especially in technical communities.
- Experience driving multiple simultaneous complex projects with a focus on operational excellence and the ability to manage ambiguity with agility.
- Strong leadership presence and the proven ability to influence and drive change in a high growth and fast paced environment.
- Work across multiple teams to help connect the moving parts in a very dynamic and fluid environment.
- Proactive self-starter with a collaborative, outcome-driven mindset, and high self-accountability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A business and/or technical degree or equivalent work experience is required.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.