|Job Type:||Full Time|
Azure Networking is building an agile team to help customers take advantage of 5G, edge computing, mobile networks, IoT and the cloud. We innovate quickly, collaborate, learn from experience and data, provide input to improve features, think creatively, laugh and have fun, all while solving challenging customer and partner problems. You will be at the center of an incredible storm of software, network, identity, IoT in a rapidly growing market. You’ll work directly with the world’s largest network carriers, interact with Microsoft’s most important enterprise customers helping them build, design and build private mobile networks and take full advantage of edge computing.
We're looking for highly motivated individuals who want to work in a startup-like environment. You will be a part of the product team that builds platform services that makes it easier for enterprises to deploy and run networking solutions at the edge such as Mobile networks, SD-WAN and firewall solutions. Our market opportunity is huge, and our team is expanding. To thrive in this position, you should be a creative and analytical thinker, technical, and committed to excellence. Ability to lead complex projects with strong record of end to end delivery of high-quality products is a huge plus. You are willing to learn from our customers and your peers.
- Work with engineers, Cloud Solution Architects, and Technical Sales Professionals to develop product roadmap.
- Direct interaction with external customers, network function partners, network carrier partners, system integrators, and sales teams to understand requirements and drive product requirements.
- Work with engineers in product and platform development that includes customer experience, service definition and API definition for customer and partners.
- Work with network virtual function partners on the technical integration and onboarding of their services to the marketplace.
- Work with support engineering teams to define the product supportability requirements to provide superior customer experience.
- Publish product documentation, “How to” guides on product and service .
- Partner with business planning and marketing team to define the product pricing and GTM plans.
- Participate in webinars, events with customers and partners to talk about the capabilities of the product.
- Help customers with trial deployments and empower them with product features and capabilities.
- Background in agile product development in a large public cloud provider is a plus.
- Background in product engineering building cloud based virtualized networking products and platform capabilities to run virtualized networking products such as evolved packet cores, SD-WAN network functions, routers and firewalls in the public cloud and edge is a plus.
- 5+ years of related experience in networking product life cycle management and relevant technical roles with customers and partners
- 2+ years working with computer network technologies
- 2+ years experience working with mobile service providers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and leading without authority skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize, plan, and track large scale programs
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
- Strong written communication skills for mass audiences
- Networking knowledge of TCP/IP, BGP, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols
- Experience in deploying networking resources to cloud environments and edge is a plus
- Experience in “migrating” on premise workloads to the cloud a plus
- Strong, demonstrated technical problem solving and communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.