|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Modern Work Marketing Team is seeking a Business Administrator to provide top notch support for one senior leader along with their respective team (Microsoft 365 Foundations). This position requires excellence in administrative functions - the ideal candidate for this role will need to have the ability to navigate and change directions quickly within a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, this role requires stellar interpersonal skills, initiative, good judgment, the ability to maintain high level confidentiality, the ability to set priorities and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Being detail oriented and having consistent and timely follow through will be essential to success in this role.
If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are excited about the opportunity to influence the marketing discipline as an administrator, this job is for you!
- Management of calendar with attention to accuracy, timeliness, and conflict resolution
- Planning and coordination of domestic and international travel itineraries
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of expenses
- Manage the team’s rhythm of the business, All Hands meetings, and meeting logistics including location planning and support for team off-sites and events
- Coordination and logistical support for onsite and offsite meetings/events including All Hands, morale events, team training and leadership off-sites
- Provide team support including headcount management, org chart maintenance, hardware and software ordering, management of discretionary spend budget and security group ownership
- Manage team space coordination and responsibilities
- Work as part of a strong administrative team to manage the needs of the overall organization
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated work experience in a fast-pace administrative capacity.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software including Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, Visio and Excel.
- Positive attitude and high-energy.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Good project management, time management, judgement and communication skills.
- Take on new challenges with a desire to learn.
- Work quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with administrative teammates within and outside the organization.
- Demonstrate a high level of integrity and the ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.