|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Success: Do you have a passion for Cloud Services in the healthcare industry? We are looking for a Senior Customer Engineer for Applications and Infrastructure Solutions Team to help drive digital transformation with Azure.
Do you love to solve problems and help improve the quality of Microsoft's products Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Customer Engineers (CEs) are deep technical advisors supporting Enterprise customers to deliver unique value by removing blockers to consumption within their given Solution Area. CEs provide technical support including risk assessments and tuning to operate and optimize a customer’s cloud or on-premise environment. The Customer Engineer provides support delivery services as well as technical readiness through a Customer’s Support contract via dispatch by the account team. Customer Engineer services can be delivered either remotely or on-premises.
Support Management - 50%
- Participate in proactive account management, spot performance issues, analyze problems, develop solutions to meet customer needs, represent them.
- Provides the most effective method of service delivery by analyzing trends and common themes across customers.
- Create deliverables to address common customer needs & support mobile-first, cloud-first strategy, share intellectual property with others.
- Engages in strategic service delivery planning, in partnership with the virtual account team (VAT), to strengthen targeted customer relationships.
- Gathers customer impressions of products and services and integrates this feedback into decision making.
- Seeks information about the underlying needs of customers.
- Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the customer experience.
- Develops and communicates realistic performance goals and standards.
- Builds plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Demonstrates expertise in a specific solution, or several products, feature functions, or services.
- Provides stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid/resolve technical issues.
Support Execution - Deliver Results through Teamwork & Optimizing Business Results - 25%
- Seeks opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by collaborating with multiple team members.
- Identifies opportunities to articulate business value and grow customer/partner relationships in alignment with Customer Success business priorities and stakeholder management principles.
- Provides and drives actionable feedback across groups about the customer/partner experience and competitor threats.
- Modifies existing intellectual property (IP) or, where applicable, creates new content.
- Seeks opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by collaborating with multiple team member
- Leadership and Growing the Business - 25%
- Consistently apply "lessons learned", model personal accountability & teamwork.
- Demonstrates an understanding of his or her role and contribution to customer/partner change management and adoption initiatives.
- Understands customer/partner requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Drives and Supports innovation focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Premier offerings to all customers; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for customers.
- Cultivates relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Demonstrated Self Learner
- At least 6 years of experience in the following technologies:
- Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, Office 365, Dynamics, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Application Lifecycle Management (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, TFS)
- Solution Architecture (e.g. SOA, enterprise architectures)
- At least 5 years of experience working with Enterprise customers in any of the following: providing customer technical readiness, delivery support services, on premise and remote technical support, solution development, account management; technical requirements gathering; broad evangelism through events (presentation skills) or related
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences (from CIO to technical staff on the ground) and strong presentation skills
- Broad understanding across the Microsoft development toolset and server products:
- Client Systems (e.g. Modern apps, Mobile)
- Demonstrated ability to match technical solutions with customer business requirements
- Ability to lead and motivate technical communities
- Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change
- B.Sc./B.A. or equivalent work experience combined with a relevant industry experience in a consulting role related to software development, solution delivery, or cloud solutions
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.