|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a significant impact on customers’ success with one of the most exciting and foundational products upon which all of Microsoft will take a critical dependency? Do you enjoy working with strategic, enterprise customers to grow their satisfaction and confidence that Microsoft can effectively enable their migration, maturation, and business transformation to the cloud? This is the critical work we do on the Azure Pulse Team - creating Azure Fans by helping customers get healthy, stay healthy, and get the most out of their investment in Azure. As part of the Azure Customer Experience (#AZCXP) org, the Pulse team is a lean, agile, and extremely collaborative group of PMs who are customer-obsessed, empowered, and adept at working across engineering teams, key roles in the field (e.g. Cloud Solution Architects, Account Execs, Customer Success Account Managers), and across Microsoft to enable customers. We are primarily based in Redmond, but are also growing our presence in the Atlanta region. If this sounds like a great career move and you are known for being a strong people leader who can inspire, coach, and lead a team of highly effective PMs, we’d love to talk to you.
Key responsibilities include:
- Champion the voice of customer through effective listening and response process and systems that contribute towards customer experience and product improvements.
- Drive complex customer engagements with the goal of increasing customer usage of Azure, reducing escalations, address systemic customer health concerns and improving the Microsoft cloud experience for at risk and strategic customers.
- Cultivate strategic and productive partnerships within Azure Engineering, CXP teams and Field teams, that result in positive customer impact and improved program excellence.
- Utilize standard project management methodologies in driving highly effective, predictable, and repeatable processes and communications.
- Drive operational excellence and automation improvements through the establishment of robust and efficient business operating practices and tools across our customer success programs.
Key requirements include:
- 10+ years of experience leading engineering program management or product management teams responsible for delivering large enterprise-level solutions
- A background in cloud technologies and services is preferred
- Strong project management, organization, and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Excellent writing, formal presentation and interpersonal skills, with a keen ability to communicate ideas effectively with executives and engineering teams
- Must excel at working within strong cross-group and matrixed team environments
- Strong analytical aptitude and track record of problem solving and using pilot programs, prototypes and growth hacking approaches
- Relevant undergraduate degree; Master’s Degree preferred.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.