|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Success Manager, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This job is located in our SoHo/NYC office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
Who We’re Looking For:
PromoteIQ is seeking an experienced, self-motivated and detail-oriented Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team and grow into a strategic leader.
The Customer Success Manager drives proactive customer interactions resulting in strategic usage and growth of our programs with clients. This is a critical role in accelerating PromoteIQ’s growth in retail media by enabling customers to rapidly and successfully leverage our products and technology to build substantial revenue streams.
As a CSM, you will provide unrivaled product knowledge and proven skills to help the world’s largest retail organizations streamline deployment and improve operations of their retail media programs.
Customer Value Realization:
- Primary responsibility of developing customer’s internal roadmap and business cases, becoming a trusted advisor/educator to enable customers to realize their retail media strategy, including challenging customers to think in new and creative ways that enable them to maximize value
- Identify areas of growth and align strategy to build the customer programs and scale their operations through increased investments in headcount, new business rules, and expansion of ad placements.
- Manage and advocate for assigned customers – serve as key business contact through the lifecycle of the customer.
- Proactively identify risks to customer’s programs and stated business goals and work with internal/customer teams to build and execute risk mitigation plans.
Customer Champion and Advocate:
- Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by executive and functional teams.
- Leverage data analysis and problem-solving skills to identify solutions and drive resolution of critical issues for customers.
- Lead alignment of appropriate resources and communications necessary for resolution.
- Anticipate future customer needs and proactively advocate internally to address them.
Customer Retention and Expansion:
- Strategically evaluate risks and map out growth plans for complex retailer organizations.
- Meet with customers on a regular basis to proactively monitor program velocity and work towards addressing blockers.
- Create and manage customer success plans that tracks program and revenue goals and execution towards those goals.
- Drive organic growth and expansion within assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively identify and facilitate additional revenue opportunities to enable customers to maximize their program value.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in a SaaS environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including with internal and external stakeholders and all levels of management.
- Proven record of driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage multiple customer accounts, projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
- Excellent data analysis and critical thinking skills.
- High attention to detail and proven project management experience.
- Willing to be a hands-on contributor and a proactive team player.
- Ambitious and driven, thriving in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of customer success or client service experience preferably in SaaS organization, consulting firm, or strategy function.
- Ability to travel up to 30% as needed.
- Experience in consulting, financial analysis, change management, decision making, planning, and process improvement/business transformation.
- 7+ years of customer success experience in a SaaS organization.
- Finance, technical, or other analytical 4 year degree.
- Experience in/understanding of ad tech ecosystem.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.