|Location:||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to be a part of the team working towards positioning Microsoft as the market leader in Maps and Geospatial Services? Are you excited about transforming Microsoft Azure Maps and Geospatial product into the destination of choice for developers, businesses, and end users?
Do you enjoy work in a start-up like environment? Innovate and invent the future of maps and geo location?
If you are passionate about innovation and excited to reinvent the future of Maps and Geolocation while designing and building software features, services and products to generate a differentiated customer experience and delight our customers, we want to talk to you!
As a team member in Azure Maps, you will be responsible for building world-class Maps and Geolocation services and products. You will gain experience in the full development lifecycle from inception to production including design, build, deploy, and maintain features and services. You will demonstrate engineering excellence and a curiosity to dive deep while solving problems. You will work backward from the customer to design and build the most customer delighting experience in Maps and Geolocation products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering IT technical discipline or equivalent engineering/software/services experience
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer or software developer, implementing product-quality code and tests is required
- Passionate about writing code and proficient in at least one programing language such as C#, C++, Java, or similar modern development languages
- Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal communication skills is required
- Demonstrated experience building scalable services and/or full stack applications is nice to have
- Deep understanding of data structures, algorithms, programming patterns, and solving complex problems is highly desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.