|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for opportunities to deliver innovations to hundreds of millions of users that impact their daily life? Do you want to be part of a fast-cycle, highly competitive, and hardcore cloud and AI platform team with ambitious goals and a super strong competitor?
We are hiring extremely talented, highly motivated and productive developers with expertise in large scale distributed computation, system programming, DNN, information retrieval, and machine learning. SVMT AI Framework Team is responsible for building key pieces of Microsoft AI technology for enabling state of the art AI scenarios for both 1st party and 3rd party customers.
We are actively working on the following areas:
- ONNX (Open Neural Network eXchange) open standard for DNN & AI models
- ONNX Runtime open source projects
- ONNX Converters for converting ML/DNN models from various frameworks, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, Core ML, Scikit-Learn, etc, to ONNX
- Optimizing performance of DNN models with software techniques, such as, graph optimization, fusion, model compilation, etc.
- Accelerating DNN model performance with various hardware such as GPU, FPGA, etc.
- Design, implement, and test a function or component for our AI/DNN frameworks and tools
- Speeding up/reducing complexity of key components/pipelines to improve performance and/or efficiency of our systems
- Interacting and collaborating with our partners both internal and external
- Interacting with and providing tech support for our customers/users
- Strong architecting, design, coding, debugging, and problem analysis and solving skills
- Passionate and self-motivated
- Ability to drive cross team collaborations and ship production features in a fast-paced startup environment
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer/end result driven in design and development
- Demonstrated technical leadership skills
- Bachelor degree in CS, EE or equivalent.
- 5+ years programming experiences in C++/C#.
- Experiences in large scale distributed computation, system programming, information retrieval, and machine learning.
- Industrial or research experience in compiler is strong plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.