|Job Type:||Full Time|
You belong here! Windows is putting “you” at the center of everything. Modern computing is increasingly diverse, mobile, and personalized. Windows is evolving to deliver a seamless transition from place to place, device to device, and group to individual.
We’re looking for an experienced PM II to drive our effort to make your account the heart of Windows and the key to Microsoft apps and services working seamlessly together, on any device.
Come make an impact! The Windows Experiences team is an excellent opportunity for career growth, working with design, engineering architects, hardware, and partner teams across Microsoft on a high visibility project, delivering experiences used daily by hundreds of millions of people.
- Define user experience to quickly pre-configure and set up new devices
- Use data analytics and experimentation to generate insights and make design decisions
- Lead a group of Marketing, Design, and other engineers to design and build the solution
- Exercise technical judgment and influence to ensure alignment with related products and technology
- Grow your partnering muscle by engaging with diverse teams such as Edge, Office, OneDrive, and Store to provide holistic experiences across product boundaries
This position requires excellent collaboration, communication, and leadership capabilities. The right person will have a passion for taking on hard problems, have demonstrated experience as a creative problem solver, and have an enthusiasm for helping others succeed. Solid design skills, technical capacity, customer focus, and the ability to think critically and come up with creative solutions to problems are essential.
- 3+ years of program management experience delivering end-user facing products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, or related industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with both consumer and commercial customers.
- Experience working with a community centered around a technology product or service.
- Understanding of software development and engineering systems.
- Passion for working with customers and advocating for them with other product teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.