|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you love delighting customers and making it easier for a billion people to amplify their productivity!? Then you belong here!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager to drive our effort to make Windows more personal, more dynamic, more fun and put users at the heart of Windows. Modern computing is increasingly diverse, mobile, and personalized. Authentication and identity are the key to Microsoft apps and services delivering seamless world class value for users across our products.
Come make an impact! The Windows Experiences team is an excellent opportunity for career growth, working with design, engineering architects, hardware, and partner teams across Microsoft on a high visibility project, delivering experiences used daily by hundreds of millions of people.
- Drive new customer value by putting “you” in control of your personal, family, work, and school accounts, natively expressed in Windows through an ongoing relationship with Microsoft.
- Use data analytics and experimentation to generate insights and make design decisions
- Lead a group of Marketing, Design, and other engineers to design and build the solution
- Grow your partner muscle working with teams such as Office, Azure, Identity, and Surface to integrate solutions across the company
This position requires excellent collaboration, communication, and leadership capabilities. The right person will have a passion for taking on hard problems, have demonstrated experience as a creative problem solver, and have an enthusiasm for helping others succeed. Solid design skills, technical capacity, customer focus, and the ability to think critically and come up with creative solutions to problems are essential.
- 5+ years of program management experience delivering end-user facing products and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science, or related industry experience preferred.
- Experience working with both consumer and commercial customers.
- Experience working with a community centered around a technology product or service.
- Understanding of software development and engineering systems.
- Passion for working with customers and advocating for them with other product teams.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.