|Location:||Redmond, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role can be located anywhere in the US but WA is preferred location.
Microsoft is a company where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envision what can be, and take their careers to new heights. Ours is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking to help our customers achieve success.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services. Do you have the business and strategic skills to work with our customer success field and services team to build and deliver a connected customer experience? Do you have a record of accomplishments employing strong business and organizational skills, orchestrating across teams to deliver pragmatic and innovative solutions on time? Are you a growth-minded leader who provides clarity, inspires change and creates energy across a broad base of teams, groups, customers and communities? If so, this role in the Worldwide Customer Success Business Applications team is for you.
We are looking for a Sr Business Program Manager to develop a Connected Customer Experience across our Customer Success and Services organizations. The role will be part of the Field Enablement Team and will be responsible for developing, enabling, and executing on Business Application Service Offerings to drive customer success.
You will need to have excellent collaboration and influencing skills that enable you to work cross-functionally across the CE&S team, including Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Architects, Global Technical Team, and Engineering. You will be accountable for accelerating consumption of strategic Business Applications solutions and Proactive Services as part of our best-in-class customer experience.
The Sr Business Program Manager for Connected Customer Experience is a worldwide role that has a direct impact on making our customers successful by ensuring they achieve their business outcomes and in turn, Microsoft achieves its customer success goals. The individual will be responsible for:
- Creating strategy around E2E scrum process, including incorporating asks across D365, CI, Power Apps, Migration and Services
- Enabling effective field and corp scrum (in collaboration with the Cloud Consumption Office) across the world. Identify and resolve customers blockers to unlock usage and expansion. Manage issues via unified action tracker (UAT) with the support of vendor team
- Deliver deep customer insights / trends to share with CSU Leadership during monthly rhythms
- Work with Business Application Business & Technical Architects to develop and execute on Connected Customer Experience, including new programs and managed intellectual property (MIPs) to support Business Applications adoption and accelerate their digital transformation journey
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline. The successful candidate demonstrates a growth mindset and embraces ongoing learning to continually improve. The role focuses primarily on excellence in execution and improving the customer experience.
- 7-10 years of experience in Consulting Services or Sales Excellence. Experience with managing senior stakeholders with worldwide responsibilities
- A strong passion for technology and the ability to clearly articulate technology solutions in a business and customer-centric manner; knowledge of Business Applications (Customer Relationship Management or Enterprise Resource Planning), Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and/or Customer Insights preferred
- Proven ability to drive rigorous process and discipline to support our customers and achieve their desired business outcomes
- Ambitious with strong strategic thinking skills; able to develop comprehensive forward-looking plans and execute against them with both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Track record to influence without authority, collaborate effectively, and lead virtual teams (including but not limited to sellers, product marketing, engineering, partner, and services teams) in complex and ambiguous environments
- Ability to identify key insights that guides the way Microsoft works, enables the field, and goes to market
- Excellent communication skills including high quality written communications and the ability to articulate complex information in a simple way
- Goal-oriented, action-focused, strong interpersonal skills
- Optimism, tenacity, and grit
- Bachelor’s degree required; graduate degree preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.