|Job Type:||Full Time|
The OneDrive/SharePoint group needs you as we tackle deep technical challenges to transition our core productivity apps to the mobile first, cloud first world! We have several positions available at our company headquarters in Redmond and we need Senior Software Engineers with a wide range of skills & experiences.
We’re building the next revolution in cloud computing and work on a product that millions of people use every day. OneDrive and SharePoint group is revolutionizing cloud storage, team collaboration, and information sharing for consumers and enterprises. We are a large and fast-growing service with a passionate customer base, large developer ecosystem, and extensive partnerships across Azure and Office365. We are a quality focused team that ships innovation daily and uses data driven decision making to run a trustworthy, massively scalable service that delights customers.
- 6+ years of Professional Software design and development experience with at least one of C/C++/C#/Java or other object oriented language
- 3+ years of industry experience with large scale distributed systems, multithreading and object oriented programming
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Prior experience with relational database internals and storage systems
- Strong technical abilities, problem solving, design, rapid prototyping, coding and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and a track record of cross-group/cross-discipline collaboration.
- Quick learner who thrives in an ambiguous environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization for an invitation-only Virtual Interview Day on November 10th, 2020.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.