|Job Type:||Full Time|
Modern Workplace Transformations for Industries is a team dedicated to revolutionizing productivity for our Healthcare, Financial Services, Civilian Government, Retail and Manufacturing customers. Using Microsoft Teams to pull through M365 and broader Microsoft capabilities, we seek to digitize and transform Industry business processes to empower our customers.
Getting customers to adopt and use our industry relevant solutions for Microsoft 365 is one of the key goals of our team. The Industry team is looking for a strong, motivated, independent, and energetic program manager to understand, own, define and drive the important charter of the customer onboarding journey from purchase to deployment. These capabilities will delight our customers and further differentiate Microsoft 365 from its competition.
Our culture is inclusive, customer-driven, and very high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds, are passionate and loyal to coworkers and our products, and grounded in our customer and business needs. Our team has a strong sense of pride and accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth.
- Customer champion: Be the voice of the customer and identify opportunities to help them discover and onboard to Microsoft 365 industry relevant solutions
- Create the vision and strategy: Define the features, experiences, and capabilities that will help customers onboard on industry relevant M365 solutions and lead the industry in this space.
- Communicating ideas: Drive clarity by writing papers, developing experiences with our amazing designers, and writing specs that will illustrate the opportunity, develop the plan, and keep our team and our partner teams on the same page. This includes working closely with PMs and engineers on our own team as well as PMs and engineers across many partner teams within the company.
- Execute on your ideas: Provide technical and product leadership to a team of highly passionate engineers. Develop a high confidence roadmap of prioritized features and ensure your feature team is on schedule to hit the communicated milestones.
- Cross team collaboration: Work closely with partner teams across Microsoft to build trust and influence how they can help meet the customer needs for the specific industry. Manage a schedule for timely delivery of features both within Modern Workplace Transformation & across different partner teams.
- 5+ years of Program Management, Product Management, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of shipping products from project inception to ship and ongoing customer support
- Be able to go technically deep and deliver cloud technologies at scale
- Know-how required to lead your crew to realize your vision
- Exceptional customer interaction - excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Startup mindset: Get things done. Excel as a team. Be passionate about innovating.
- A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical discipline preferred
- You do not need industry experience to start in this role (though background in Industry would definitely be an asset!)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.