|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you dream of building low latency, highly available, large scale, cloud based real-time media services used by millions of customers in both business and consumer world? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, customer obsessed, and innovative environment? If so, this is the opportunity for you!
We are the Intelligent Conversation and Communications Cloud (IC3) team in Microsoft. We power Microsoft’s first-party real-time conversation products, notably Skype and Microsoft Teams, as well as 3rd-party customers. The Media Services team in IC3 is chartered to build the best-in-class audio and video and screensharing meetings services, media processing bots to delight our customers, and support meetings that work every time, from anywhere, on any device. We are looking for a strong leader to help us deliver this vision.
As a key member of our mission-focused, multi-disciplinary team, you will:
- Lead, coach, and build a diverse, inclusive, high-performing team where all team members can do their best work
- Help foster the creation of AI-infused cloud services for clinical intelligence products
- Help the team plan and execute technical deliverables ranging from tools, services
- Work closely with our external partners to support the team’s mission
- Collaborate closely with teams within Microsoft to leverage the best technology to advance the team’s mission
- Bring your curiosity, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion to deliver on the promise of technology in a difficult, competitive, and exciting vertical
- Proven track record of startup / incubation / v1 environments
- Proven people management excellence with the ability to build cohesive, high performing and healthy teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence, drive collaboration with our external partners and within Microsoft
- Experience with ML technologies
- Experience with cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams and across organizational boundaries
- Self-driven and able to lead in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies, OKRs, etc.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.