|Job Type:||Full Time|
343 is looking for a Physics Engineer to join our Core Game Systems team to work on Halo Infinite.
This role will contribute to solutions for:
- Simulation, Ragdoll, Character Control and Navigation
- Physics pipeline tools
- Optimizing low level systems
- Help develop content creation tools and runtime features built on top of our physics systems.
- Collaborate with external teams (content and engineering) on feature design and implementation details.
- Maintain and extend existing physics systems.
- Implement tests and test automation to validate existing or new gameplay systems.
- Work with leads and producers to triage, estimate and schedule work.
- Work with Havok middleware team for support and creative solutions to complex problems.
Required Experience and Skillset:
- 2 years of professional C++ experience.
- Experience working on game engine systems.
- Experience with low level game physics systems.
- Eager to learn and explore complex systems on your own.
Preferred Experience and skillset:
- Experience working with Havok middleware and its toolset.
- Experience with performance tools like PIX or other.
- Experience with navigation systems.
- Professional C# experience.
- Experience with Maya.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.