|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning andknow thatyouare making a difference. Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.We’vefocused on social learnerswith our short-form video appand service,and a rapidly growing, passionate community of over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries.See them atFlipgridLIVE2020 athttps://vimeo.com/438218923.
We’relooking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative andable to havefun.
Help us scale our offeringoutto moresocial learnersand creatorsaround the world, working to render meaningful insights about new audiences, and partneringclosely withourengineering, design, and communityteams todefine and deliver solutions that accrue progress against our core mission above.
- Identify new opportunities based on customer insights and the product strategy
- Develop comprehensive plans that align engineering efforts to the opportunities you identify
- Plan,facilitate, and communicateproject scoping, execution, issue tracking, and customer adoption
- Iterate on the solutions you pursue based on feedback and learnings until results are achieved
- Minimum of3years ofcustomer-facing product PMexperience
- Experiencewithsoftwareand/or servicedevelopment lifecycleand partnering with engineering teams
- Experience developing and executing against program timelines and logistics
- Extremely strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to translate customer insights into success measures and broken-down product requirements
- Working knowledge of project management and scheduling tools
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.