|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an experienced leader with a desire to lead Cloud Consumption efforts across a talented delivery organization? Microsoft Consulting Services (MCS) is looking for a passionate and purposeful Area Consumption Lead who will be responsible for driving Cloud Consumption results across a service delivery organization. The Area Consumption Lead will play a key role in driving exceptional customer experiences, strong business outcomes, and successfully delivering digital transformation programs that change the way Microsoft and our customers do business.
The Area Consumption Lead is ultimately responsible for Cloud Consumption performance within the organization that they represent. This includes acting as the principal consumption expert in their organization, working closely with MCS leadership to prioritize customer outcomes, influence decision making across organizational boundaries, and create a consumption obsessed culture of excellence. The role is highly collaborative, working with customers and Microsoft teams to create exceptional experiences and business value. As the consumption expert of your organization, you will be expected to create clarity in a complex organizational environment, generate energy through a bias toward action, and deliver results from a performance and scorecard standpoint.
About the Organization:
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission. Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
- Partner with the Consulting leader in the Area to drive overall consumption performance within their organization.
- Help their organization succeed with the Consulting Operating Model using Business Intelligence creatively to help Area leaders make data driven decisions and understand how to operationalize Cloud Consumption models across complex, matrixed organizations.
- Develop long term relationships inside and outside of Microsoft, growing productive use of Microsoft Cloud platforms across a broad territory of accounts, and accelerating customer adoption of market-making workloads.
- Build organizational capability, partnering with Area leadership to bring a deep understanding of situational leadership to coach leaders, managers, and individual contributors to get the best out of each person.
- Approach teams within their organization with empathy and humility and to model strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Execute impeccably at all the basics and ensure that there is a culture of management excellence across their teams.
- Embody the growth mindset - thrive on challenge, learn from setbacks, and build on the ideas and inspiration of others.
- Exemplify a strong orchestration capability, deal effectively with complexity and ambiguity, and achieve business results through others.
- Clearly articulate the value of Microsoft cloud platforms, Microsoft Consulting Services solutions, and cloud adoption strategies to all audiences and help them understand how they play a part in our customers success.
- Demonstrate sound judgement in tough commercial and personnel situations, and exhibit strong stakeholder managements skills to impactfully engage with their community to meet business goals and drive change.
- Must have 5+ years experience delivering strategy, consulting, and/or support services from pre-sales through delivery in an enterprise level organization
- Must have experience implementing and managing cloud consumption models across a complex organization.
- History of leading senior delivery leaders, influencing stakeholder decision making, and possess strong people management skills.
- Candidates must have a deep understanding of markets, customers and related technology; have the background to provide leadership in the organization and demonstrate effectiveness in consulting and client management.
- Background in solving large and complex customer issues successfully by collaborating with senior leaders (customer and internal stakeholders).
- Background in using business intelligence creatively and data driven decision making.
- Deep understanding of Cloud Consumption delivery skills, methods, and tools.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.