|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you seeking the opportunity to craft experiences that deliver deep Artificial Intelligence to hundreds of millions of users? In Microsoft Search, Assistant, and Intelligence (MSAI) team, we are building a team of diverse, talented engineers to build transformative and cross-cutting experiences for users of Microsoft 365 who depend on Windows, Edge, Outlook, and Teams to fulfill their passion at work and in life. We are looking for those who bring fresh ideas from different backgrounds while possessing the experience and drive to define, design and deliver high quality, performant, delightful experiences to our users.
We work broadly across Microsoft to deliver a personalized productivity experience that connects across a user’s apps, devices and agents so that the user can spend more time on the things and with the people that matter most to them at work and across whole life. We empower professionals to be more responsive and get more done from anywhere, even when they are multi-tasking or otherwise distracted. We have already built and shipped the Play My Emails experience on Outlook Mobile and we are building many other experiences like that to help people become more efficient in their professional life.
We value individual creativity, passion, and ability to deliver as an interdisciplinary team. We advocate for inclusive teams that value diversity of thought and background as strongly as technical skills. Everyone is encouraged to come up with new ideas to make our customers lives better and to collaborate as a team to deliver them. We invest in each team member’s technical and personal growth and partner on their career goals. This is a place where engineers have real meaningful impact on the success of our customer mission and contribute to the core company mission of empowering every person and organization on the planet to achieve more.
Your responsibilities will include some or all the below:
- Bring your experience to a vibrant team through design review, code review and collaboration while helping the team build an inclusive interdisciplinary culture where everyone can do their best work.
- Define, design, and deliver experiences from incubation stage to maturity with customer trust and user delight as core design principle.
- Develop and release features for new and existing Microsoft apps.
- Work with our product and design teams to implement intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Deliver high quality, stable and performant code
- Perform code and design reviews that guarantee code quality and that allow our more junior members to learn and grow their expertise
- Gather feedback from real users and iterate in data driven manner
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in designing, developing, and shipping software
- Knowledge of object-oriented software development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Strong programming and algorithm design skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.