|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our collective mission across theMicrosoft365Customer Success Engineering organization is to ensure customers globally can discover, adopt, succeed, and scale with Microsoft 365.
To this end, we deliver content and experiences that help our customers achieve more with Microsoft 365. We deliver experiences ranging from Microsoft Admin Center content,M365 deployment guidance, learning paths onMicrosoft Learnand online support, to onlinecommunity forums, the Office Help experience, What's New and Tips for Windows. We also deliver premium experiences that add value to the M365 consumer subscription, such asOffice templatesthat are used by millions of customers around the globe, and we are incubating new ways for M365 customers to achieve their goals with the help ofon-demand Experts.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of UX designers, videographers, storytellers, content creators, product managers, data scientists, and engineers who work together to help our customers succeed. We approach each problem with data-driven customer empathy. We have an environment where it’s safe tofail and learn quickly from failures. We contribute to the success of others. We create our own clarity, and we lead with a sense of urgency.
We are looking for a Principal Head of Product to lead our incubation work in the area of on-demand Experts and the human cloud. This leader will manage the PM team that is driving experiments in the on-demand Experts space,and alsomanagestrategic partner relationships.You will evaluate our current set of experiments, determine where to focus our PM and engineering team's work,and lead discussions with business planning, business development and keyinternal product teams who are interested in innovating in this space.
As part of theLeadership Team, you will also contribute broadly to running thebroaderorg, contributing to our ROB, planning and execution cadence, team culture, and identifying future opportunities forour teamto add new value for Microsoft365 customers.
This role requires excellent product leadership skills including customer focus, ability to leverage insights from data to uncover opportunities, expertise in agile experimentation, experience delivering consumer grade experiences that scale rapidly through customer adoption and engagement. You must have excellent communication skills, the ability to work effectively across multiple organizations, and an eagerness to deliver impact by leveraging the work of others and contributing to the success of others. A demonstrable commitment to creating positive and inclusive team culture is a must.
- Lead incubation strategy and product execution for human cloud / on-demand experts area
- Connect with key stakeholders to identify potential new human cloud scenarios to test
- Partner closely with engineering, design, and data science to deliver new customer scenarios and run rapid experiments
- Manage and grow thePMteam
- Manage partnership agreementswith 3rd party partners via close coordination with business development
- Represent Microsoft365 in company-wide conversations related to gig economy and human cloud
- Work closely withtheleadership team to contribute to overall team planning process, ROB, culture, and identifying future value-creation opportunities
- 10+ years program/product management experience that resulted in material creation of customer and business value
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to present effectively to senior executives and public audiences
- At least4 years as a successful people manager
- At least 3 years leading agile v1 innovation / product incubation projects, including products that served consumer and/or EDU audiences
- Proven ability to leverage data to inform rapid, iterative innovation
- Proven experience with business planning, including experience with external partnerships and the M&A process
- Passion and experience creating team culture that fosters positive collaboration, risk taking, growth mindset, and material progress in increasing diversity and inclusion
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.