|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to work on features that will impact hundreds of millions of users? Do you want to be on the front line of fight against cyber fraud? If so, the Account Protection team is the right place for you! Our team focuses on scenarios for protecting Azure Active Directory (AAD) and Microsoft Account (MSA) from account compromise, and on creating enhanced security and protection features for consumers, business customers and end users. Our team is looking for an engineer who is highly motivated, creative, and customer focused to help us deliver innovative features on identity protection. We work on a variety of technologies and collaborate with partner teams across Microsoft. In addition to doing real and tangible good for the users we protect, we are building tremendous differentiated value for AAD and MSA and the services we protect.
1) Develop prevention and detection systems to combat account compromise.
2) Research to learn about mechanisms being employed by fraudsters, as well as to determine probabilities correlated with both good and bad actors.
3) Collaborate with relying parties, platform teams, and other identity providers to ensure maximum protection in ecosystem and increase net efficiency.
4) Create tools and framework to facilitate efficiency in meeting the responsibilities listed above.
BS/MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 2 years of industry experience working on commercial software applications or services
- Proficiency in C++ or C#
Knowledge in one or more of these technologies: Azure, Kubernetes, big data
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.