|Location:||Fairview, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
- Performs roving process audits including full machine, PALI (Packaging and Labeling Information) other quality audits including start-up audits per QIP (Quality Instruction Procedure), Yellow Bin Sorting and Layered Process Audits
- Perform quality audits per guidelines (ex. ZAN plan, specified work instructions, etc.) on product due to machine moves, process changes, or company/customer requirement. Audits may be conducted on a sample of product or per guidelines 100% inspection may be required.
- May creates STO (Stock Transfer Order) and moves materials to shipping area.
- Writes Q-Notes (Nonconforming Material Report) on defective materials including product returns from customer (referred to as Returned Material Authorization) or a Supplemental NMR for defective materials received from internal or external supplier and may update systems as required
- May create tracking documentation and labels for product sent to off-site services (ex. Third party) for inspection. May update system when material leaves the facility and is later returned.
- Files paperwork as required
- Scans and wraps materials to prepare for shipping as required.
- May use forklift or pallet jack to move materials.
- May perform Capability and Gag R&R Studies along with data analysis
- May perform data entry functions such as Inspection and Scrap data
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other duties as assigned
- HS degree or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience in quality role preferred
- Skilled in blueprint reading
- Able to use gages
- Keyboarding skills
- Good communication skills
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties
- Must demonstrate motivation and take responsibility to accomplish tasks
- Must work well independently and have the aptitude for attention to detail
- Job requires good attendance. May at times be solo support person on shift.