|Job Type:||Full Time|
It’s an exciting time to join the Modern Work and Business Applications Business Planning Team! With the growth of Microsoft 365, now with hundreds of millions of monthly active users, there is strong demand from developers to extend our existing applications and build brand new solutions using our platform capabilities. We are looking for a growth-minded leader to help define the Microsoft 365 Platform business model to unlock the developer ecosystem and accelerate our long-term revenue growth.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven business leader with a deep understanding of cloud business models and the developer ecosystem and a knack for making the complex simple. This person thinks strategically, moves with urgency and has a track record of driving growth through business model innovation.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Team leadership, including attracting, developing and retaining a diverse and inclusive team
- Defining and executing our monetization strategy and business model for the Microsoft 365 Developer Platform
- Influencing stakeholders across teams, including senior executives and members of the Microsoft SLT
- Analyzing key competitive trends to help refine and redesign our offers
- Working closely with Product Marketing and Engineering teams to shape product investments and roadmaps
- Orchestrating impact analysis and recommendations across product marketing, engineering, legal, and finance
- A minimum of 5 years of applicable experience in corporate strategy, product planning, business planning and licensing or business development
- An understanding Cloud based business models
- Familiarity with basic software development concepts
- An understanding of the Partner echo system is preferred
- Candidates must have a strong track record of landing new business opportunities with senior leaders, driving organization change, and outstanding cross-functional collaboration skills.
- This position involves a significant amount of exposure to senior executives and requires the ability to communicate ideas clearly and succinctly.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.