|Job Type:||Full Time|
The SAP Initiatives Program Manager (BPM) will be responsible for the implementation and program management of 3-5 strategic SAP initiatives. You will effectively take initiatives from launch to business-as-usual employing the SAP initiative program framework with continuous improvements, while meeting all deliverables on time and on budget. You will work closely with the SAP partner development managers and SAP counterpart(s) to ensure a smooth hand-off process when a new initiative is signed and teams across Microsoft and SAP are appropriately aligned for the successful execution of the initiative.
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The mission of the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization is to accelerate Microsoft’s growth through its extensive and vibrant ecosystem of managed and unmanaged partners, while also guiding the definition of and establishing excellence in execution across the global OCP teams. To do this, OCP focuses its efforts around four core motions: Build-with, Technical, Go To Market (GTM), and Partner Co-sell.
FY21 SAP Initiatives Program Manager PDM core responsibilities include:
- Implement and continuously improve the SAP initiative program framework and operating plan to take initiatives from launch to business-as-usual.
- Drive the end-to-end program management of SAP initiatives in coordination with the SAP PDM.
- Plan, monitor and report program progress, providing oversight and guidance over program scope, schedule, risk, issues, resources, deliverables.
- Engage multiple stakeholders across Microsoft, SAP and Partner channel to understand workstreams and timelines.
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle across SAP initiatives in coordination with the SAP PDM.
- Ensure effective program team engagement and communications.
- Conduct Lessons Learned/Road Ahead planning sessions to get from current state to desired state and assess areas of improvement.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with the key stakeholders, acting as a trusted advisor to internal Microsoft and external SAP and GSI partner audiences.
- Keeps inventory of SAP initiatives up-to-date.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, capabilities and solutions that generate partner growth and innovation.
- 5+ years of experience in program management, product management, partner channel development, business development, or alliance management in the technology industry.
- Strong experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies.
- Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align Microsoft and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs.
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of project management methods.
- Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.