|Job Type:||Full Time|
The pattern & practices team is chartered with discovering, communicating, and promoting best practices to accelerate customer success on Azure. We have a long history of providing proven guidance and solution accelerators that address real-world challenges. By educating customers, partners and our internal field teams around the world to effectively and efficiently implement holistic well architected solutions on Azure, we actively contribute to the Microsoft mission to “empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more”, every day.
You’ll Have Immediate Impact By
We’re looking for someone who is ready to jump in and drive creation of customer focused guidance across a wide array of solution areas including Infrastructure, AI/ML, IoT, and Serverless applications.
- Understanding customer needs from a technology and the people perspective
- Partnering closely with the product engineering, cloud solution architects, and other content teams to deliver holistic guidance that millions of customers benefit from
- Identifying and manage strategic and directional priorities for team investments and moving quickly to iteratively deliver value
Qualifications - We'd love to talk if you:
- Are excited about identifying and help solve the challenges that customers face
- Have a passion for learning and keeping up with trends relevant to modern solutions
- Use empathy and understanding to build amazing products our customers love
- Comfortable with ambiguity even under pressure and provide strong project leadership
- Maximize value by building community, promoting and evangelizing to customers, partners, and internal teams
- Love pushing for clarity in communication and can explain large, complex systems, in simple-straightforward language
- Are a problem solver who continuously strives to make things better
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of technical program management or similar experiences.
- 5+ years experience with services and technologies of a major public cloud provider.
Additional experiences that are beneficial:
- Working knowledge of design patterns and distributed system principles & ability
- Contributions to open source.
- Participation in developer communities.
- Experience with data, analytics, or machine learning.
- Experience with content creation and content publishing.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.