|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Must be able to solder. Operate a crimper, cutter, tweezers, microscope, needle nose, potting, spot welding, equipment, and or machines
- This position will assemble parts into sensors, which may include twisting, pulling, or pushing
- Must be able to read SOP’s, BOM’s, Drawings, prints, and specs
- Assist department Lead in ensuring the maintenance of all production and support equipment
- Support a productive work environment, including housekeeping
- Support efforts by site to strive for continuous improvement.
- Must be able to safely and productively operate all the equipment within his/her assigned area
- Perform other tasks as directed by Supervision / Management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Applies job knowledge/skills and company policies/procedures to complete a variety of tasks.
- Full knowledge of job role.
- Identifies and selects the appropriate established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Requires a High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent and 2 years of related experience.
- AA Degree in related discipline or local equivalent is preferred.
- Must be US person or PRC holder due to access to products and technology controlled under the ITAR & EAR
- Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.