|Location:||Fort Lauderdale, Florida|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
The Azure business is a critical strategic monetization and growth lever for the company. This business consists of growing Azure consumption in both our customer base and acquiring new customers across both Microsoft and Open Source technologies.
The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is responsible for leading the Azure Data, Artificial Intelligence and SQL Server Go-To-Market strategy for Latin America to deliver customer & partner success, resulting in revenue, growth and share outcomes for their Azure aligned Priorities. The Data & AI PMM must develop strong partnerships across marketing, partner, services and sales to lead and execute the priorities.
Each Data & AI PMM leads the field business for the Data & AI solution/motion and has overall responsibilities for enabling each Area teams’ success by:
- Lead the Data & AI business in alignment with other business owners;
- Empower Customers to Migrate & Innovate apps to the cloud and enable them to build skills and govern their cloud journey;
- Build and land growth plans to win and maximize the local market opportunity, based on the WW Azure priorities;
- Drive business outcomes by executing local Data & AI Go-To-Market plan to exceed business targets;
- Provide input on local integrated marketing plan development by providing business objectives to CMO IMMs;
- Build a comprehensive event plan, including locally required events, for the fiscal year to harmonize with CMO.
The Data & AI PMM is required to have a strong understanding of Data & AI solution, specifically at the 200-300 level, and a deep understanding of customer Data solutions and strategies and end-to-end Data & AI market ecosystem. This role represents the relevant Data and Azure Data solutions, within the Latin America and is the subject matter expert, and is the market facing spokesperson. In addition, they must be able to articulate the Latin America Data & AI competitive landscape and develop local compete strategies and product differentiation by leveraging corporate and local research, partner insights and customer feedback.
- The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager is the strategic leader for Microsoft SQL server and Azure Data & AI business in Latin America, covering the Data & AI Solution Areas.
- End-to-end accountability for the Azure Data Services business in Latin America including strategy, planning, execution, advocacy governance and learning.
- Data & AI business leader within the region sitting on the Latin America extended Azure Leadership team. The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager participates in Latin America level planning and governance processes, provide data and insights to support and drive effective business prioritization and decision-making to the Leadership team to achieve the Azure Data Services business goals. The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager is on point for delivering SQL and Azure Data Services revenue & Data & AI share targets.
- Responsible for building a local multi- year business plan to deliver on the Data, Analytics and AI market opportunity, exceeding targets within the fiscal period and setting up the business for future years success, sustainably and optimally.
- The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager owns, builds and lands a local go-to-market plan based on corporate priorities based on a strong understanding of the local market structure, competitive dynamics and macros technical and economic market drivers. The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager works closely across all subsidiary functions (sales, marketing, partner, customer success, services and audience engagement) to ensure that the Data& AI Solution priority is a shared and aligned across Latin America as one go-to-market plan.
- Orchestrates the execution of the Data & AI Solution go-to-market plan across Latin America to exceed revenue and scorecard targets. The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager is reasonable for engaging with all leadership stakeholders for the Azure business and to partner closely for mutual success - through both formal and informal business processes. The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager holds both local and corporate stakeholders to account in a collaborative positive and impactful fashion.
- Ambassador for the Data & AI business in the market - internally, with partners and across the market ecosystem - positioning Data & AI, driving awareness and generating excitement in the market - in 1:1, 1:few and 1: many forums, in person and digital, covering both Data & AI business and technology messages.
- Understands emerging market opportunities and can propose both local and corporate responses, short term and long term. The Data & AI Product Marketing Manager shares actionable insight learning and feedback to drive continuous local and corporate improvement.
Own and Land Your Propositions:
- Plan and execute activity that promotes Azure Data services to drive revenue growth; lead key product/services moments/activities/releases
- Maintain product(SQL Server, Azure PaaS) knowledge and evangelize the product internally and externally to press, enthusiasts, influencers, sales (for pre-sales and consumption driving) customer and partner scenarios
- Act as the voice of the field by ensuring timely updates/feedback to corporate on Azure Priority execution and performance in Area/Subsidiary
- Own the Data & AI Latin America product marketing strategy in accordance with growth and bridge models. Use corporate guidance to align Azure Priorities and Programs & Investments
- Orchestrate the creation of local Azure Data Services GTM plans and investment decisions. Lead targeting for local market-owned activities, partner with segment/channel teams to prioritize investment decisions for non-product-marketing owned activities.
- Develop competitive strategies to drive target Data & AI market share gains. Respond to new market, product, strategy dynamics
- Monitor and understand Azure Priority Performance; Orchestrate execution to deliver on business metrics related to the Rhythm of Connections (ROC) and course correct the GTM plans with the business owners to deliver results.
- Actively lead and engage with all stakeholders across the subsidiary for One Microsoft orchestration across sales, partner, marketing, and service
- Determine key insights and asks to accelerate adoption of Azure services, qualify inhibitors (with recommendations) to escalate to subsidiary LT and corporate
- Best Practice identification and sharing across the Area/Subsidiaries and with corporate to exponentially sale successful performance.
Key Experiences, Skills, and Knowledge:
- 5-7 years of related experience in product marketing/sales, preferably in Data, AI solutions or related technologies
- Evangelist and subject matter expert for product (SQL Server, Azure PaaS preferred)
- Deep customer focus and understanding
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Track record of strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) required, MSC/MBA a plus, relevant fields of study include Marketing, Business, Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.