|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
We are looking for a software engineer who has a passion for turning big data into actionable insights for our customers and partners. The ideal candidate should have a blend of large-scale CRM / Dynamics 365 implementation and data engineering experience.
- Design and develop world-class experience for big data cloud offering using Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Build highly tailored, performant applications, business processes automation using Microsoft Power Platform with data from multiple sources including Common Data Service (CDS) and Azure SQL.
- Design and develop platform-specific APIs and tools as building blocks for a world-class user experience.
- Work closely across teams and disciplines in building customer-focused solutions to accelerate Microsoft revenue growth.
- Foster a culture of agility, innovation, and customer-focus within the team.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 4+ years software development experience in C# / other programming languages including 1+ years relevant work experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 large scale enterprise implementations.
- Passion for building performant, scalable services.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desirable technical experience including hands-on expertise in several of the following Microsoft products or technologies.
- Microsoft Power Platform – Power Apps, Power Automate and Common Data Service.
- Data Ingestion / Data Processing – Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL.
- Azure Services - REST APIs, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and API Management.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.