|Job Type:||Full Time|
Dynamics 365 for Marketing team is tackling one of the hottest domains for businesses today – nurturing the current and potential customers. We build and run intelligent cloud services that help organizations learn more about their customers, tailor their marketing and personalize their engagements for maximum impact.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing is a part of rapidly growing Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite, which is one of the recognized leaders in the world of business applications. Dynamics 365 provides the best showcase for innovations across Microsoft through making Machine Learning, Augmented Reality, Predictive Analytics integral part of the end-to-end Digital Transformation for businesses.
Our team innovates quickly and works closely with partners and customers in an agile, high energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with diverse engineering teams on enabling end-to-end marketing scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and solving prominent problems for large-scale business applications excites you, please come and talk to us!
- Define and implement common framework components to enable real time, highly scalable and personalized customer experience orchestration
- Build and run scalable, high availability services enabling creation and orchestration on complex computed events, support for hyper-personalization and segmentation. Enable Customer Interaction Insights, and integrations with various channels and social platforms
- Provide seamless orchestration to and from apps across Dynamics 365 suite
- Collaborate with teammates in various roles to plan and execute on key deliverables
- Work in a culture of continuous improvement, adaptation, reflection and growth.
- 5+ years of professional experience designing, building, and running Cloud Services at large scale
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Data Sciences or related
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment paradigms
- Familiarity with SQL databases and/or NoSQL document stores.
- Background and passion for applying AI/ML in solving business problems at scale
- Experience using and contributing to Open Source or Inner Source
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.