|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to join a fast-growing team building solutions for small businesses and the partners who serve them? The SMB segment has tremendous opportunity with more users and more PCs than the Enterprise. Microsoft has incredible knowledge, success and experience in the Enterprise, we need to replicate this success in SMB. To accomplish this, we are creating a new SMB Team to drive success of Microsoft 365 into the SMB market. This team is to become the experts of SMB customers and the partners who are their trusted advisors. The SMB team will be world class at working across Microsoft to drive alignment and the simplified end-to-end scenarios for the SMB customer and partner ecosystem. The ultimate measure of success will be the achievement of the M365 SMB revenue and usage targets.
We are seeking a highly motivated and passionate Senior PM who is interested in building secure and compliant services that enable partners to manage multiple customers at scale. You will work with a dynamic group of growth-minded PMs and Engineers with a focus on identifying critical scenarios around auth, compliance, security and privacy. You will also partner with compliance, privacy and security teams across the organization to ensure we meet all our requirements.
- Foster an inclusive work environment, and incorporate and champion diverse perspectives
- Build products our customers and partners love, by demonstrating empathy and understanding
- Create clarity in communication and can explain large, complex systems, in simple-straightforward language
- Work cross organization to implement granular authentication across M365
- Work cross organization to fulfill our compliance, security and privacy requirements
Apply deep technical knowledge and customer insights to create a data modern conceptual design and architect solutions to meet the needs of SMBs and Partners
- 5+ years working experience in software development or program management
- Equally comfortable articulating the big picture and refining the small details
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be self-driven and accountable, and work well with others
- Demonstrated experience leading through influence.
- Experience with compliance, privacy and security is a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.