|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Global Service Delivery Manager Role (SDM) in DISO is accountable for ensuring excellent operational support end-to-end for our partners, stakeholders, and DPS & IoT functional teams via the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) vendors supporting the Regional Operations Centers (ROCs).
The DPS & IoT Operations Team consists of approximately 40+ professionals worldwide who are accountable for executing new programs/product launch, driving optimization, ensuring robust delivery and support to our global manufacturing partners. The Global SDM role sits within the Licensing & Revenue Management (LRM) team, a global function responsible for audit & compliance excellence in processing agreements, orders, invoices, revenue recognition and provides program design & execution, all the while maintaining excellent customer and partner experiences.
The SDM role is a pivotal role responsible for holding the BPO vendors accountable for successful and compliant outsourced support of various functional teams across DPS & IoT (LRM processing, Supply Chain & Manufacturing Services, and Partner Business Operations (PBO)) during month/quarter close in partnership with business stakeholders and various vendors. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a highly matrixed multinational organization, exhibit solid organizational, communication, judgement, negotiation, cost management skills, while having a strong customer and compliance focus.
If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by empowering every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, we invite you to learn more about Microsoft Operations and the value we deliver to our customers and partners. We offer unique opportunities to work on interesting global projects in an environment that appreciates diversity, focuses on talent development, recognizes and rewards great work. Our goal is to make doing business with Microsoft easy.
- Business performance management of outsource vendors with a focus on scorecard along with excellent customer and partner experience
- Deliver critical, accurate transaction forecasts to outsource vendor for capacity planning and cost management
- Ensure all new processes/tools, launches include a timely readiness plan across all reliant support teams for successful partner and/or stakeholder experience
- Assess, recommend and execute Business Continuity Plans during business-critical situations
- Manage escalations due to Support issues from Partners and internal stakeholders
- Drive an environment of continuous business intelligence, improvement and cost savings
- Drive Support transformation by providing key insight from an SDM perspective into listening systems for both Microsoft and outsourced vendors to influence future enhancements of policy, capabilities, automation, customer service, optimal change readiness and cost savings to enable a more streamlined transaction engine
- Continuously identify and deliver on outsource improvement opportunities and cost efficiencies
- Regularly assess and expose ways to evolve from a services delivery and transaction engine function
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field (Operations, Accounting, Finance or IT)
- A minimum of 6 years of demonstrated work experience in an operations environment involving software licensing, account management, technical consulting or customer support.
- Demonstrated success in working with international stakeholders and driving process improvements in highly complex and rapidly changing environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical problem solving, with strong judgement to make decisions in ambiguous situations
- Demonstrated ability to influence, provide thought leadership and execution management; ability to drive progress across multiple areas in parallel
- Experience working in a fast-paced international environment, managing stakeholders, processes and collaborating with diverse teams across multiple time zones and cultures for shared outcomes
- Excellent collaboration skills with a strong understanding of how to drive high impact results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong negotiation abilities (open, confident communicator effective in senior levels of engagement)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.