|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you excited about working on a new AI product that augments humans who need to reason with unstructured information?
The AI empowerment team is well on its way to create this breakthrough product in long-term partnership with a handful of the largest enterprises globally. The product harvests, creates and harnesses a diverse range of AI models and automatically makes their output intelligible to humans on demand. Our product design point is to help people make sense of information buried in mountains of documents, conversations, photos, videos, 2D and 3D scans, molecular and genetic representations, and emerging device and sensor signals.
If you are looking for an environment that actively blurs the distinction between engineers and applied scientists, and where involving the customer is just another day at the office, then this is the team for you.
- Build robust distributed systems from inception through to productization
- Work cross team to drive requirement and implementation of product deployment solution that can work with wide range of customers, to reduce the complexity and cost of product adoption.
- Work closely with customers to understand and resolve complex platform issues
- Own deployment, availability, reliability, performance and escalations for customer production environments
- Dive deep into service scale issues, ensure and promote best practices on resiliency and reliability of our services
- Improve the fundamentals of the platform
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a technology-focused or Engineering-related discipline
- Designed and delivered applications that are performant, reliable and secure to millions of users
- 5+ years of software design and development experience with programming languages such as C#, Java, Python
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing scalable cloud services using Azure infrastructure
- Technical knowledge of Azure cloud architecture and services
- Experience with containers and orchestration technologies like Kubernetes
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies
- Understanding of security, identity management and networking are a strong plus
- Demonstrated problem solving and debugging skills
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks is essential
- Proven track record of collaborative design in an agile team environment
- Excellent at interfacing with customers, and a strong desire to help them succeed
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.