|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a highly inclusive and collaborative team to learn from and grow with? If the answer is yes, you may be a candidate to join the Insider Threat team inside the Digital Security Risk and Engineering (DSRE) Organization. The DSRE Insider Threat team has responsibility for operating the Insider Threat Program across the enterprise on an international and domestic basis. The team is made up of highly skilled engineers, data scientists, security subject matter experts and program managers.
The program develops prioritized, risk-based scenarios, drives the acquisition of new sources of data and administers a series of detections models that identifies high risk behavior. This includes the identification and development of preventative controls aligned to those top scenarios. Additionally, the team interacts with industry experts and maintains close ties with other Insider Threat teams across industries to compare and implement leading practices.
We have multiple Service Engineer roles within Digital Security and Risk Engineering (DSRE). This team consists of engineering and business professionals, working on critical security initiatives, committed to delivering quality services and programs to the rest of Microsoft (End Users).
The DSRE Insider Threat team has exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter
- Build solutions to help create tools and reporting that drives engineering excellence
- Identify emerging trends or re-occurring scenarios and drive engineering opportunities to mitigate, automate or eliminate work
- Build Processes and functions across multiple groups to drive efficiencies
- Ability to frame and communicate issues and recommendations clearly and concisely
- Show exceptional attention to detail and code solutions in a DevOps capacity
- 2+ years of experience in development and design at scale using object-oriented programming languages (C#, Java, or C++).
- 2+ years of experience working on high availability distributed systems (Cloud, AWS or Azure).
- Experience in Production Support.
- Experience building systems in the cloud
- Experience with big data systems
- Experience with Machine Learning and Python highly desirable
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Automation of testing configuration and performance
- Experience in code or script development
- Experience managing end to end services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relate field or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.