|Location:||Greensboro, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Supply Chain Managers are responsible for the timely, cost-effective procurement, inventory control, planning and quality control of production materials. They ensure the availability of materials in the supply chain, as scheduled, and the maintenance of inventory at the established levels. They coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers, identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain. Resources are focused on continuous improvement of the movement of materials through production processes, and the establishment of key performance metrics and benchmarks to monitor actual performance against goals.
As a Supply Chain Supervisor, you are responsible for;
- Coordinate and integrate the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers.
- Plays a critical role in supporting TEOA Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Identifying opportunities for improving efficiency, effectiveness and capabilities of the supply chain.
- Directs production activities according to established schedules.
- Determines labor resources needed to successfully meet production requirements and assures proper training.
- Interfaces across functions to share information relative to specifications, deviations, changes, etc. to drive continuous improvements.
- Monitor operations in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Administers Company policies, concerning hiring, evaluations, and discipline.
- Meets regularly with direct reports to facilitate requirements, consistency, and teamwork.
- High Diploma or equivalent - Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a manufacturing or engineering related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three-five years leadership experience preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma tools and lean manufacturing techniques is a plus.
- Skilled in MS Office software applications.
- SAP experience is a plus.
This position is located at Greensboro, NC.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups