|Location:||California, San Francisco, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
This role is responsible for IT-business relationship management and oversight of strategic, cross-functional programs for Business Technology. To meet the company’s financial and strategic business objectives, this role leads the team that builds trusted relationships with functional partners and teams that result in aligned focus on delivering outcomes / experiences supported by a clear technology and information strategy, prioritized plans, process maturity, disciplined execution and predictable, high quality delivery of day-to-day technology and information services.
You will be responsible for the success and happiness of your business customers, which includes Finance, Customer First, Sales, Marketing, People, and Legal. You will be managing a team of Business Engagement Leads and Business Systems Analysts, as well as scrum teams dedicated to every business unit. Your team is responsible for the end-to-end solution, including requirements gathering, implementation, testing, deployment, monitoring, and metrics gathering. Your business customers will look to you to provide any and all Technical Services—design, config, software development, and testing.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a team that establishes trusted and collaborative working relationships with business partners, technology providers and vendors. Effectively manages budget and vendor relationships for all areas of responsibility.
- Engages actively as a member of the Business Technology team and business functional teams to plan and execute against large, cross-functional programs.
- Coach business engagement leads and business systems analysts to establish a predictable track record of agile and cost-effective delivery of measurable business outcomes and a focus on scaling the business while minimizing technical debt.
- Accountable for ensuring that technology and information services and experiences are consistently delivered.
- Demonstrates the ability to think strategically and envision what our business partners’ technology and information needs might be in the future.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree & 12 years of directly related experience, and 7 years of leadership experience managing teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources
- Demonstrated experience managing Agile SCRUM teams for the delivery of Finance systems related projects and enhancements on an aggressive schedule.
- Proven experience with Business Apps, including Salesforce, ERP such as Netsuite, HCM such as Workday.
- Experience is designing and supporting critical business processes including but not limited to Quote to Cash, Hire to Retire, Lead to Retention, Record to Report, Procure to Pay.
- Demonstrated background in IT and Business Operations roles (SalesOps, FinanceOps, PeopleOps, MarketingOps), preferably with a high-tech company
- Demonstrated background in SaaS subscription-based business processes and applications, preferably with a high-tech company
- Demonstrated track record of partnering effectively with global and geographically distributed teams to successfully deliver information and technology solutions
- Demonstrated strategic planning, critical thinking and influence skills
- Hire, manage, and retain a geographically distributed team.
- Experience delivering M&A programs is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of delivering transformational initiatives and programs to deliver business value
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to both influence and operate effectively in a highly matrixed and global environment
- Strong program management and management reporting skills
- Well versed with IT fundamentals including Agile, IT investment /portfolio management, Enterprise Architecture, Information Risk Management, ITIL, and IT Service Management
- Desire and ability to effectively drive change
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 6,500 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 8,950 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Slack, Teach for America and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.