|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- This is a unique, temporary assignment with extensive initial travel to LeMans, France. The candidate will be expected to be onsite in France for 70 - 90% of the duration of this assignment.
- The purpose of this assignment is to support the migration activities associated with product movement from the LeMans, Fr. Site to the Katy, TX site.
- Support the site quality manager in the following activities:
- Root cause and corrective action investigations
- Performing 8D analyses and creating customer-facing documents
- Support development of PFMEA processes. Collect process step information and communicate to the Katy, TX site.
- Participates with the engineering team to establish and review the design FMEA.
- Initiates and completes root cause investigations
- Assist in process improvements by providing guidance in disposition and root cause analysis of non-conforming materials through designed experiments, capabilities studies, etc.
- Assist with process improvements which reduces internal scrap, nonconformities and customer returns while enhancing customer satisfaction and on-time delivery.
- Respond to corrective action requests in a timely manner.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- Min. 5 years' experience as Quality Engineer
- Good working knowledge of ISO/AS and other Product Development related regulatory requirements
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer a plus
- Experience with drawing interpretation and manufacturing integration required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential.
- Must be willing and able to travel – 70 - 90% travel required, initially
- Position is a US position based out of Katy, TX
- Extensive initial travel to Le Mans, France. 70 – 90%
- Travel expected to diminish in 4 months
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.