|Job Type:||Full Time|
Redmond, Washington, United States
Have you ever wondered how Microsoft manages its revenue? Most simplistically, we collect money from customers, and we pay employees, partners, vendors, and stockholders. But, when you think of the scale of Microsoft’s worldwide operations, our products and services mix, and the size of our business you realize that the financial and workflow experiences that support our ability to do business are massive, complex, and mission critical.The Corporate Functions Engineering organization (CFE) leadsthateffort.We runMicrosoft!
Our challenge is to create and demonstrate world leadership inthedigital transformation of corporatefinanceand professional services. Our scope includes sales (lead to order), services (consulting and support), procurement and payment (order to cash), indirect and direct tax, general accounting, external relations, and more.Our financial systems and experiences must grow to meet tomorrow’s challenges.But wait, there’s more!We willaccelerate Microsoft’s growth by radically transforming our financialand workflowexperiences to be the most scalable, agile, intelligent and compliant in the world.We work on the premise that our experiences are consumer grade and showcase the best of the Microsoft technology anduserexperience stack.
As aProgramManager in CFE, you willbe part of that journey. You willwork with our key partners across Microsoft tocreate,driveand deliveruser experiences that support and scaleour business functions. To be successful in this role
- You must be a learner,curiousand willing to deeply understandpartnerneeds and able to translate those needs into business priorities for engineering partners.
- You will create a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions.
- You willdefinethe vision for success – meeting or far exceeding industry solutions.
- Youwilldefinethemetricsby which we measure and judge successful outcomes, andyou willwork with engineering to createsophisticated methods for creating and measuring progress towardsthoseoutcomes.
- You will work with User Research and User Design to develop sophisticated consumer grade, ML andAI drivenuser experiences that support and empower our customers and partners tomakedecisions andcreate value and insights.
- You will drive the delivery of those outcomes and evangelize the results within our organization, within our partner organizations, and externally to the industry.
This is an exciting and challenging role that will utilize all your skills and help you develop new skills. To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in computer science, math, industrial design, finance, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required
- 3+ years of product management or product design experience working with partners in non-engineeringorganizations
- Skilled at multi-tasking and managing projects that have broad organizational impact and/or high corporatevisibility
- High enthusiasm, integrity, ingenuity,results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment
- A strong verbal and written communicator, with demonstrated storytelling experience,who is motivated and excited to share your team’soutcomes
- Experience with current Microsoft products and technologies
- Previous experience with core financial or professional services
- Experience working in a global deliverymodel
If you like big, bold goals and like working alongside passionate, smart and fun individuals, come join the CFE team!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.